- Partnered with AvaniJal to augment their current customer, in Karnataka, deployments with Ceres in Q2 2018.
- Engaged in conversations with TNAU to partner with farmer cooperatives in Erode to expand the Karnataka pilot to 100 acres of 'incubator' farms located outside city limits in farm belts.
- Ceres Operating System - Although the company was incorporated in June 2017, several activities were initiated as early as 2015. The principals of ExoCortex has already contributed over 30+ man years of software to open-source. This does not include 40+ man years of proprietary software that is not in the public domain.
- OEM Partnerships – We have formed an alliance with Avanijal a Bangalore based NASSCOM incubated startup that develops low-cost automated irrigation systems that will be integrated into our cloud-based precision farming infrastructure.
- Academic Partnerships – Our collaborative research grant pipeline, currently under review, includes 3.5crores of funding with our alliances with IIT-Kanpur, IIT-Madras, University of Technology Sydney, Tamilnadu Agriculture University, Kerala Agriculture University.
- Governmental Partnerships – Our engagement with IIT-Kanpur's UBA program under the Ministry of HRD, enables us to engage directly with Kanpur's local governing & NGO bodies, open up the UBA model villages for pilot deployments.
- Industry Partnerships – Actively engaged as one of the four founders of the 'Neofarming Consortium on Water Conservation'. The nascent consortium is already in early talks with leadership in Mahindra & Mahindra and Jain irrigation to formalize the relationship into an industrial consortium.
- Incorporation of ExoCortex Systems Pvt. Ltd